About Past 2004
22nd - 25th January, 2004 | Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai
Theme: "HR Perspectives and Predictions - The Future"
Chairman : Ashoke Maitra, Director HR, The Times Of India.
Key Note Address : Jagdeep Khandpur, Director HR, Bharti Enterprises
- Special Invitees : Joel Farnworth, Head HR, HSBC
- Special Invitees : Ellie Boughton, Regional Product Director Asia Pacific, SHL Group
- Special Invitees : Ivan Semenoff, President, Sodexho Pass
- Rahul Singh, CEO, E-Serve International
- Prakash Rastogi, Managing Director, Clariant India
- K. M. Bhattacharya, MR & CEO, Bank of Rajasthan
- Ranga Iyer, Managing Director, Wyeth Limited
- Anilesh Seth, President & CEO, LG Soft India
- Dr. N. Srimati, Director HR, Action Aid India
- Anjali Saxena, Head HR, Bax Global Ltd.
- Niharika Davar, VP-HR, Bharat Shell
- Anuradhs Purbey, Head Human Resources, Aviva Life Insurance Co. India
- Lancelot Cutinha, Director HR, JW Mariott Hotel
- Vikas Shirodkar, VP-HR, Johnson & Johnson
- Raman Madhok, Jt. MD, Jindal iron & Steel
- T. Hari, VP-HR, Satyam Computer Services
- Radhskrishnan Menon, Director HR, Cadbury India
- Shubhro Mitra, Chief HR, Prudential ICICI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Sridhar Krishnamurthy, Chief HR Officer, SSI Worldwide
- A. K. Khandelwal, Executive Director, Bank Of Baroda
- Ranu Gupta, Director HR, Metlife India Life Insurance
- A. P. Singh, VP-HR, Indian Petrochemicals Corporate Limited
- M. S. Krishnamoorthy, Executive VP, L&T Limited
- Arun Kumar, President & MD, Hughes Software System
- Austen Field, Business Development Consultant, Caliper UK
- Dr. A. V. Subbarao, Professor of HR, University of Ottawa
- Ravi Saxena, MD, Sodexho Pass
- K. K. Maheshwari, Group Executive President, Aditya Birla Group
- Sanjay Sachdev, CEO, Principal Asset Management Co. Ltd.